Earning bitcoin is like in Paid to Click or joining in affiliate programs online, but before we talk about earning bitcoins, let me give you first a background about bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.
It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.
Now that you have idea about bitcoin we will now discuss about how to earn bitcoin. There are many websites which offer you to earn free Bitcoins. With most of these sites, the concept is that you visit the site and just for doing task at it you get a small amount of Bitcoins.
To get started you must have a bitcoin wallet which will use to get your earnings. Follows are website that you can create bitcoin wallet.
- Coins.ph – best way to create bitcoin wallet if you are from Philippines, you can also send money, pay bills, and load your phone.
- Coinbase – is the world’s most popular bitcoin wallet. We make it easy to securely buy, use, and accept bitcoin. Coinbase bitcoin wallet has been designed from the ground up to to provide the best possible digital money experience on mobile.
Now that you have a bitcoin wallet. Let’s get started by joining in to the following websites.
Best Paid to Click Sites to earn bitcoin:
- BTC Clicks – Earn up to 0.01076 mBTC per click. Minimum payout is 0.10000 mBTC
Top 5 Bitcoin Faucet:
- Freebitco.in – Win up to $200 in free bitcoin. 50% referral commission.
- Getyourbitcoin – Claim 250 satoshi every 5 minutes.
- MoonBitcoin – Moon Bitcoin is a bitcoin faucet with a difference…YOU decide how often to claim!
- Dailyfreebits – Win 100 – 1200 Satoshi every time you claim free reward.
- ClaimBTC – Earn up to 100% satoshi every 20 minutes
more bitcoin faucet…